Our website was coded using Macromedia Dreamweaver. We used various scripting languages, such as HTML and CSS, to shape out our website and it's layout. Usually, the process of design would be that William, our web designer, would come and post a design. Chris and Alexi would soon come and flood the forum with constructive criticism. Over the several months of the project, we toyed around with various designs, as you can see.
Our RPG's were created thorugh the use of Macromedia Flash, where we used Actionscript to code the games, and drew out the chracters for the games in Flash. In the beginning, Andrew wrote the scripts, and William would bring them to life. However, his drawings seemed to come out more like misshapen potatoes then people. So, Park came in and drew the people for William, while William concentrated on coding.