Click on "Robot" to get hints for measurements!
MMB Techno Math
1. Granny's special recipe calls for 6 quarts of water. How many gallons is that?
2. Granny has 16 cups of flour. This is equivalent to all of the following except ________.
3. Granny's recipe calls for 5 cups of milk. How many pints of milk does Granny have for her recipe?
4. Granny has 2 1/2 cups of sugar when she should have put 5 cups of sugar into the recipe.
How many more cups does Granny need?
5. Using the data below, help Granny with her problem.
1 qt apple juice
1 qt pineapple juice
1 pt orange juice
If Granny need to make 1 gallon of fruit punch for a class party. How many more
quarts of punch are needed to make a gallon?