Almond Cake and Ice cream
Ingredients for the cake:
300 grams of sugar
300 grams of almonds
300 grams of eggs
grated lemon zest
Ingredients for the icecream:
250 grams of milk
250 grams of water
125 grams of ground almonds
125 grams of sugar.
1) Place the eggs in a bowl and add the suggar, the cinamon and some of the grated lemon zest.
2) Mix with a mixer during 10 to 15 minutes until it becomes white.
3) Put the ground almonds in the mixture and mix again and pour in a a baking tin previously basted with butter and flour.
4) Place in a oven at a temperature of 180º for 25 to 30 minutes.
5) Once cooked, allow to cool a little and remove from the tin and sprinkle some icing sugar on top.
6) Prepare the icecream separately and place the milk, water, ground almonds and sugar in a saucepan
7) Boil everything and when it starts to boil, remove the saucepan from the flame and allow to cool.
8) Once cool, place in the freezer and stir it every half an hour.
9) The icecream has to remain at least 2 to 3 hours in the freezer before serving.
10) Serve the cake with some icecream and enjoy!!