This is how to make nibble dough:
1 cup of butter, margarine, or shortening at room temperature
1 ˝ cups of powdered sugar
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
˝ teaspoon of almond extract
2 ˝ cups of flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of cream tartar
1) Use a small bit of the butter or margarine to grease the baking sheet.
2) Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3) In a bowl, combine the butter, the egg, sugar and vanilla and almond extracts with a mixer
4) Next add flour, baking soda and cream of tartar then mix.
5) Then break the dough into balls of your desired size, make one for each colour you like.
6) Place each of them into separate mixing bowls
7) Add a few drops of food colouring to each ball and mix with mixer.
8) Make different shapes, any shape you like out of the dough.
9) Mix colours to make rockets, bugs, or anything else you fancy. Try to keep them about ˝ an inch thick, any thinner and they wont be very nice.
10) Put your nibble dough onto the preprepared baking sheet and bake in the oven for around 10 minutes.
11) Remove the baking sheet from the oven and leave to cool for 3 minutes before eating them!
12) Next enjoy them…yum…yum!!