- Siberia is a territory of eternal frost, there you canít observe any normal summer. Dispel!
- Itís extremely hard to get there, because there is no normal transport and traffic ways. The only thing you can get there are deer, dogs and other animals used in harness. Trains are extremely rare. Getting there is difficult and tiring, thatís why no tourism there. Dispel!
- People wear nothing but ushankas and tulups. Dispel!
- They dwell in small wooden houses (kind of izba) without any sign of modern facilities, let alone electricity and computers. When going there, one should take into account the possible lack of plug sockets as well as any other devices and equipment. Dispel!
- Computers are absolutely unknown there. You wonít have any possibility for warranty service or buying details if youíll need them. Dispel!
- Xenophobia rules there. It can be hard to meet people speaking foreign languages. The natives are not interested in foreigners. Dispel!