Here are some ways you can stop global warming in your bathroom.
- Use fluorescent light bulbs
- Turn off the lights when not in use
- Use air fresheners, deodorants, and hairspray that say “no CFCs” because CFCs delete the ozone
Here are some ways you can use the 3R’s (reduce, reuse and recycle) in your bathroom.
- Use recycled toilet paper
- Use your hand towel and bath towels more than one time between washings
- Use non-disposable cleaning supplies
- Recycle your personal care product and cleaning supply containers
Here are some ways you can save water in your bathroom.
- Take a shower instead of a bath
- Turn off the water when you are brushing your teeth
- Turn off the water when you are “soaping” your hands
- Try to take less than a ten minute shower
|Using the 3R's At Home| |Stopping Global Warming At Home|
|Saving Water At Home| |Saving Electricity At Home| |Using Solar Energy At Home| |Saving Trees At Home | |Bathroom| |Bedroom| |Living Room| |Kitchen| |Yard|
"Help Stop Global Warming." Race to Stop Global Warming. 28 December 2006 <http://www.racetostopglobalwarming.org/rtsgw2004/stopGlobalWarming.html>.
"Things You Can Do Today to Stop Global Warming." Global Warming International Center. 28 December 2006 <http://www.stopglobalwarming.org>.
Return to top of page