1- Information :
- Encarta 2007
- Tunisia news :No 686, December9th , 2006( a weekly Tunisian newspaper written in English)
- La Presse: Friday, 8th December2006 (a daily newspaper written in French)
- La Presse:Saturday, 9th December 2006
- Le Petit Larousse (2007)
- Encyclopaedia Universalis(2004)
- Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary of current English (New Edition) As Hornby (London: OUP. 1974)
- Longman Modern English Dictionary (Editor: Owen Watson-1978)
2- Pictures and photos:
- www.26-26.org ( a free public Tunisian site, though we asked for permission for which we received a positive oral answer ( a phone call) from the responsible for this site.
- “Lahdha Bi Lahdha” a Tunisian TV programme, transmitted on 20th December 2006 on Tunis7 channel.(We sent a request for permission to the producer and presenter of the programme but we received no answer so we phoned him and he agreed that we use pictures from it.)
- Photos taken by the members of the team.
We thank the State Secretary responsible for The National Solidarity Fund: 26-26 forgiving the permission to use the information and the photos in the site www26-26.org, the producer and presenter of the TV programme “Lahdha Bi Lahdha” Mr. Nabil Ben Zekri for allowing us to use pictures from his TV programme, and all the people who helped us to achieve this site.
We also thank OEF Staff for granting us the Adobe Software to enable us to work on our Thinkquest project.