• Over controlled: Tend to be normal, subdued people, and keep anger I inwardly until they break down; murder in times of “heats of passion” or anger. Introverted, low self-esteem, lonely, confused or frustrated.
• Under controlled: Prone to violence, frustrated, react quickly with extreme emotions, impulsive. Likely to have APD. (Auditory Processing Disfunction, inability to process or comprehend complex sounds; like sounds in speech.)
• Serial: kill in succession, in different locations, with little or no “cooling off” period in between murders.
• Mass: kill three or more people at a time, in the same location, include hit-and-run murderers, family annihilators and pseudocommandos, (stockpiler of guns and weapons) disciples (people who kill to impress their leaders) and disgruntled employees. (People who are about to lose their jobs, or are on mental disability or medical leave, kill randomly.)
• Serial: kill three or more people at once, in the same location, accompanied by a “cooling off” period of a minimum of thirty days.
• Visionary, mission-oriented, hedonistic, (pleasure-craving, pleasure viewed as essentiality of life) power or control oriented.
Serial Killers Exclusively:
• Visionary (E.g., Adolf Hitler.)
• Psychotic, listens to voices in their heads, or voices “from God” instructing to eliminate a certain group (race, culture) of people.
• Believes it is their duty to destroy certain groups (races, cultures) of people.
• Hedonistic. (Craves pleasure.)
• Kills for thrill, or sheer pleasure of killing.
• Power or control oriented.
• Require power over victims;
or power over life and death of victims, typically sadists.