Government Boys' Secondary School
The secondary school at first consisted of one building, which is now the Aircraft secondary school. It was built in 1805 and later was reconstructed several times; it became a two-story structure at the end of the nineteenth century. The second building was constructed a century later in 1905. Now it is the Irkutsk Regional Arts Museum. This secondary school was rather expensive. The curriculum contained not only subjects of general education, but also ancient and European languages (Greek, Latin, German and French). In the twentieth century this building housed a School for Ensigns, a plant and at last, since 1975, the Irkutsk Regional Arts Museum.