The Information presented on this site is only for educational purposes!
Please, read carefully the following items:
- No material from this site can be used for commercial purposes.
- If any content is used from our web site it must be credited to the authors and a link to its position in the site must be provided.
- The design, images and layout of the site are copyrighted and cannot be used without authors' permission.
Due to the rules listed on the site of ThinkQuest the images used on the web site were either made by ourselves or taken from postcards published before 1918, therefore we do not provide permissions of the authors.
As for the texts as there is not much information about Irkutsk in English, we had to produced the texts ourselves, compiling facts from Russian sources. We again do not provide permission because our text is not a simple translation.
The textrs provided in the "Today" section of our site were written by ourselves. They are not based on anyresources, but on our own knowledge & researches made while working over our site.
- Sergei Medvedev - "Irkutsk: Picture Postcards 1899-1917" (Moscow Galart Publishers, 1966)
- Kalinina I. V. - "Orthodox temples of the Irkutsk Eparchy XVII - begining of XIX centures" (Moscow Galart Publishers, 2000)
- Atlas "Irkutsk and Irkutsk region" (Roskartographia, 1997)
This translates as:
Permission for using the materials of the children's railway
I, Korsakova S. V., the deputy chief of the children's railway give the permission for publication of the given materials at the site.