1. Hurricanes are large tropical storms that form in the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico.
2. A hurricane has winds up to 74 miles per hour or more.
3. In the eye of a hurricane it is peaceful, but
outside the eye it is rough.
1. Hurricanes can put families’ lives in danger, kill loved ones, and give your children scary thoughts.
2. Hurricanes can tear down houses, buildings & trees.
3. You may have to leave your home, your belongings, and even pets to get out of the way of a hurricane.
4. Alot of property is also damaged by the floods from the heavy rain that
comes with a hurricane.