Welcome to our quiz section. Take our quiz to find out how much you have learned about the history, the famous artist, and the different types of prints we covered on our website. Good luck!!!
1. Who are the four people in the process of making the Japanese prints?
2. Which artists died from cholera at age 62?
3. What types of prints was the same as the Ukiyo-e prints?
4. What makes Yoshitoshi changed this name to Taiso?
5. What was Ando Hiroshige’s first greatest artistic success?
6. Which artist attended the Katsukawa Art School?
7. Ukiyo-e was first made for which kind of people?
8. What does ukiyo-e mean?
9. Which two men came up with the idea of adding color to Japanese prints?
10. Which type of art did Watanabe Shozaburo start?
Team CY 2005