• OUR STIMULUS •
We conducted an assessment amongst 150 people from students in different parts of the world to analyze if they were prepared to face a disaster of any sort. The response toughened the need to spread awareness about calamities
and tragedy management as the survey proved that even some people didn’t knew the basic precautions to be takes during a natural calamity.
1) Is your house earthquake resistant?
2) Are you aware of the measures to be taken during earthquakes?
3) Are all electric wires at your house covered with a rubber covering?
4) Are electric appliances at your house shockproof?
5) Does everyone in your house know about basic principles of first aid?
6) Did you know what a tsunami is before 26th December 2004?
7) Are fire-extinguishers installed in your car?
8) Do you and your parents fasten the seat-belt when in a car?
9) Do you know whether or not your city lies in an earthquake-prone region?
10) Do you know all emergency telephone numbers?