The Space Tourism
Back to the Extras
Test your knowledge about Space Tourism!
1. Which is Mark Shuttleworth's picture?
2. When was the building of the ISS started?
3. When was the RKA founded??
4. What type of spaceship did Dennis Tito travel by?
a) Szojuz T-33
c) Soyuz TM-32
5. Which is NOT a NASA project?
b) Horizon 2000
6. When was the first Lunar landing?
a) 20th July 1969
b) 20th June 1969
c) 21st Januar 1968
d) 31st August 1967
7. Which is the Japanese space agency?
8. How many million USD does one space tour cost nowadays?
9. Which SS hasn't crashed?
10. Why couldn't Dennis Tito enter the American sections of the ISS?
a) The NASA didn't agree with his journey.
b) The ISS doesn't have any American sections.
c) The passages were locked due to system failure.
d) He didn't get on well with the American astronauts.
11. What is the name of the flight when the would-be astronauts experience weightlessness?
a) Dome flight
b) Nose dive
c) Supersonic flight
d) Parabolic flight
12. How long does the darkness and daylight last on the board of the ISS?
a) 45 days
b) 24 hours
c) 28 minutes
d) 34 seconds
13. Which space tourist went to the space to make experiences with lenses??
a) Dennis Tito
b) Dr. Gregory Hammond Olsen
c) Mark Shuttleworth
13+1. What kind of modules will the CSS Skywalker be consisted of?