Avian Flu is a fatal communicable disease.
Though this disease is spreaded among birds,
there is a chance that humans and
other mammals can get infected by this disease too.
Ways to protect yourself from avian Flu
1) Cook Chickens and eggs well before eating.
2) Avoid physical contact with birds.
3) Poultry farmers should wear protective gear before going near the birds.
4) If you make physical contact with a bird, clean yourself afterwards.
5) Only buy chickens from a reliable source.
6) Don’t go to quarantined areas.
7) See the doctor immediately if you have bird flu symptoms.