Quiz About Irish Dancing
(You must Allow Pop-Ups or Blocked Content to take the Quiz)
1. When did the Vikings destroy the books?
2. When were soft shoes introduced to girls?
3. In which centuries did crossroad dancing become popular?
4. In what year were Bubble Heels invented?
5. What are hard shoes mistaken for?
6. What is the definition of a Solo Dress?
7. What is another name for Soft Shoes?
8. About how much money is a Solo Dress?
9. Which one of these is an accessory for Irish Dancers?
10. Irish Set Dances came from the,
11. How many types of jigs are there?
12. What is the most energetic of the hard shoe dances?
13. In what dance do the dancer's feet strike the floor upward 75 times in 15 seconds?