Answer all the questions to get around the world. If you get more than three wrong, you failed your quest. Good luck.
Tip: if it isn't working, try allowing pop-ups on your computer.
|1. Russia’s government type is…
2. In India, the government ____ pay for the healthcare
3. China’s leader is…
4. New Zealand votes for a…
5. The country whose only natural resources are: natural gas, timber, and coal, is____________.
6. Which country is called the “country of etiquette and ceremonies.”?
7. Switzerland has many stages of schooling. What is the first stage?
8. Italy’s leader is___________.
9. How many natural resources does Mauritania have?
10. Which is not one of the titles that Sudan’s president holds?
11. How many African countries have petroleum as one of their natural resources?
12. Greece is a monarchy. True or False.
How many did you get right. If you got...
12 right, you're a pro at this.
11 right, your still really good.
10 right, that's not that bad.
7 right, what happened?
6 right, you need to actually look at the rest of the website before playing.
5 right, don't get me started.
4 right, you better not click this.
Lower than four right, you are in trouble.
To view in a different language, click here. Be sure to copy and paste the URL into the place where it says "translate a webpage"