Ok, here’s a quiz for you. You will find all the information on THIS web site.
- Who founded Microsoft?
A) Bill Gates
B) Bill Gates and Paul Allen
C) Steve Jobs and Steve Woznaik
- What came first; The IMAC or the or the Windows 2000 system?
B) Windows 2000 system
- The Ferranti Mark I, an improved version of the what?
A) The Manchester University Mark I
B) Power PC
C) The Manchester University Mark II
- What are little faces made of keys and symbols called?
- Can you take screen shot on Macs only or can you take one on a PC?
A) Yes, you can take a screen shot on a PC
B) No, you can’t take a screen shot on a PC
- Can Microsoft Excel do division?
- For PC screen shots what key combination is it best to use to get a full screen?
A) Print scrn
B) Ctrl + Print scrn
C) Shift + Print scorn
- Using Excel, find out what 27 times 82?
- When you crop do you keep what you selected?
- Who invented the point and click mouse? Was it
A) Alan Shugart
B) Douglas Engelbart
C) Robert Metcalfe
- Who made the computer in 1642?
A) Blaise Pascal
B) John Atanasoff
- What was made in the years 1947/1948?
A) The Apple Mac
B) Apple I and Apple II
C) The Transistor and The Manchester University Mark I
- In what year was the UNIVAC computer invented?
- What are the last letters of the following word? ‘Screensh’
A) Ops (to get Screenshops)
B) Ot (to get Screenshot)
- Using publisher, can you make a poster?
- In what year was the first computer that could check grammar made. Was it in:
Check your answers here
Home | Things To Do | Quiz | Timeline | What Can They Do |
The Wires | Programmes | References | How To Use Your Computer | About Us