Welcome to the Obestiy Quiz page. One of the best ways to prevent obesity is to learn and know about it. Hopefully this quiz will help to inform you about the dangers and facts of obesity. If you guess an answer incorrectly, please take the time to change your answer and recive the correct information.
1. What does obesity have to do with health?
A. You have a higher chance of heart problems
B. You are stronger
C. You are smarter
D. You have a better chance of winning a spelling bee
E. You have a better life
2. Obesity and fat are
the exact same thing .
3. Which of the following is a lead cause of obiesity?
A. Over eating
B. Too many vegetables
C. Too much fast food
D. Too much fruit
E. Too many friends
4. Which of the following is the best to reduce obesity?
B. Healthy eating
C. More fast food
D. Less snacks
E. More burgers
5. Obesity can cause heart disease.
6. How over weight is obese?
7. Obesity is always genetic.
8. Which of the following is one of the two main types of obesity?
E. Overindulgence of unhealthy foods
9. How many adults in
America are obese?
10. How can you help to
defend yourself against obesity?
A. Eat more often
B. Exercise more
C. Eat more healthy food
D. Eat bigger portions
E. Eat less food during meals
You are correct! We hope that you continue to learn about how to prevent obesity. Please select the question that you would like to return to: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
You have guessed incorrectly. Please choose the question that you were on and try again. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10