above tennis court and positions
- The first rule of tennis is to keep the ball in the court or the other player wins the point.
- When the player serves his ball must land in the opposite diagonal service box.
- When serving the player they can not step onto the court before the ball hits the racquet.
- If the non serving player purposely makes a noise or action to distract the serving player they loose the point.
- The player cannot cross the net during a point.
- The game is played in points, games, sets, and matches.
- Point scoring goes 15, 30, 40, Deuce (deuce is when both player tie at 40) , and ad or advantage.
- When you win the game that consists of points you have one of 3 games needed to win a set.
- You need to win the majority of the amount of sets to win the game.