If you would like to make a coyote tale, just keep in mind that the coyote is a trickster in myths and legends. Here are some ideas for tricks the coyote could play on other animals and humans.
1. Coyote could distract an animal or human. Someone could team up with the coyote to help steal something.
2. If coyote is asked to stay for dinner at someone's home, and he knows he is going to be tricked so that he is the main dish, he will find a way to get away by using his bag of tricks.
3. You could have the coyote come at night to steal something, and if the person or animal wakes up that he is stealing from coyote could just say he is the trash man and the animal or human will be so tired they will just go back to sleep. By the time they notice one of their belongings is gone coyote is out of sight.
4. It would be unusual, but the coyote could get tricked himself.
5. Keep in mind that when you are telling a story about a coyote you could give the coyote a tricky voice or have the coyote do sneaky movements. These actions will make your story interesting.
|Home||Facts||Fiction||Friend or Foe?||Activities||Citations||Our Team|