Would you like to make your own star – it is not any star, it is a starfish!
If you are, get the following materials and let us get started.
- Card stock or oak tag (your favorite color)
- Paint (your favorite color, make sure it is different from the color of your card stock)
- Paper plate
- Bubble wrap
- White craft blue
- Take the card stock/oak tag and draw out the shape of a starfish on it.
- Cut out the starfish using the scissors.
- Pour some paint into a paper plate.
- Take a piece of the bubble wrap and dip it into the paint.
- Dab the bubble wrap over the starfish shape you cut out to make the star fish feet. Let the paint dry.
- Turn the starfish over and spread the white craft glue over the unpainted side of the starfish.
- Carefully sprinkle the sand on this side before the glue dries.
- Let the starfish dry.
- Finally, put a tiny hole on one of the arms of the starfish and loop the string through it.
- You can make several starfish the same way: many different colors, shapes and sizes. You can then make a colorful, starfish mobile.
Looking for more games, fun and laughs? There's lots to do at our Fun center!