|Extinguished- 1. To put out (a fire, for example); quench.
2. To put an end to (hopes, for example); destroy.
3. To obscure; eclipse.
Hash- see Hashish
Hashish- A purified resin prepared from the flowering tops of the female cannabis plant and
smoked or chewed as a narcotic or an intoxicant.
Heaven- 1. The sky or universe as seen from the earth; the firmament. Often used in the plural.
a. often Heaven The abode of God, the angels, and the souls of those who are granted salvation.
b. An eternal state of communion with God; everlasting bliss.
3. Any of the places in or beyond the sky conceived of as domains of divine beings in various religions.
a. Heaven God: Heaven help you!
b. heavens Used in various phrases to express surprise: Good heavens!
5. The celestial powers; the gods. Often used in the plural: The heavens favored the young prince.
6. A condition or place of great happiness, delight, or pleasure: The lake was heaven.
Hierarchy- 1. A body of persons having authority.
2 a. Categorization of a group of people according to ability or status.
b. The group so categorized.
3. A series in which each element is graded or ranked: put honesty first in her hierarchy of values.
4. a. A body of clergy organized into successive ranks or grades with each level subordinate to the one above.
b. Religious rule by a group of ranked clergy.