|Correlation- 1. A causal, complementary, parallel, or reciprocal relationship, especially a structural, functional, or qualitative correspondence between two comparable entities: a correlation between drug abuse and crime.
2. Statistics. The simultaneous change in value of two numerically valued random variables: the positive correlation between cigarette smoking and the incidence of lung cancer; the negative correlation between age and normal vision.
3. An act of correlating or the condition of being correlated.
Decapitated- To cut off the head of; behead.
Democrat- 1. An advocate of democracy.
2. A member of the Democratic Party.
Disbanded- To dissolve the organization of (a corporation, for example).
Discrimination- Treatment or consideration based on class or category rather than individual merit; partiality or prejudice
F.B.I- Federal Bureau of Investigation
Elaborate- 1. Planned or executed with painstaking attention to numerous parts or details.
2. Intricate and rich in detail.
Encompassing- 1. To form a circle or ring around; surround. See Synonyms at surround.
2. To enclose; envelop.
3. To constitute or include: a survey that encompassed a wide range of participants.
4. To accomplish; achieve.
Excommunicated- 1. To deprive of the right of church membership by ecclesiastical authority.
2. To exclude by or as if by decree from membership or participation in a group
Expel- To force or drive out: expel an invader.