|Republicans- 1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of a republic.
2. Favoring a republic as the best form of government.
3. Republican Of, relating to, characteristic of, or belonging to the Republican Party of the United States.
Respiratory- Of, relating to, used in, or affecting respiration.
Revolutionary-1. a. often Revolutionary Relating to or being a revolution: revolutionary war; a museum of the Revolutionary era.
b. Bringing about or supporting a political or social revolution: revolutionary pamphlets.
2. Marked by or resulting in radical change: a revolutionary discovery.
Rituals-1. a. The prescribed order of a religious ceremony.
b. The body of ceremonies or rites used in a place of worship.
2. a. The prescribed form of conducting a formal secular ceremony: the ritual of an inauguration.
b. The body of ceremonies used by a fraternal organization.
3. A book of rites or ceremonial forms.
a. A ceremonial act or a series of such acts.
b. The performance of such acts.
5. a. A detailed method of procedure faithfully or regularly followed: My household chores have become a morning ritual.
b. A state or condition characterized by the presence of established procedure or routine: “Prison was a ritual reenacted daily, year in, year out. Prisoners came and went; generations came and went; and yet the ritual endured” (William H. Hallahan).