|Provinces- 1. A territory governed as an administrative or political unit of a country or empire.
2. A division of territory under the jurisdiction of an archbishop.
3. provinces Areas of a country situated away from the capital or population center.
4. A comprehensive area of knowledge, activity, or interest: a topic falling within the
of ancient history. See Synonyms at field.
5. The range of one's proper duties and functions; scope or jurisdiction.
6. Ecology. An area of land, less extensive than a region, having a characteristic plant and
7. Any of various lands outside Italy conquered by the Romans and administered by them as self-contained units.
Racist- 1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that
a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
Radicals-adj. 1. Arising from or going to a root or source; basic: proposed a radical solution to the problem.
2. Departing markedly from the usual or customary; extreme: radical opinions on education.
3. Favoring or effecting fundamental or revolutionary changes in current practices, conditions, or institutions: radical political views.
4. Linguistics. Of or being a root: a radical form.
5. Botany. Arising from the root or its crown: radical leaves.
6. Slang. Excellent; wonderful.
1. One who advocates fundamental or revolutionary changes in current practices, conditions, or institutions: radicals seeking to overthrow the social order.
Rehabilitation- 1. to restore to good health or useful life, as through therapy and education.
2. To restore to good condition, operation, or capacity.
3. To reinstate the good name of.
4. To restore the former rank, privileges, or rights of.