1. One who is not a Christian, Muslim, or Jew, especially a worshiper of a polytheistic religion.
2. One who has no religion.
3. A non-Christian.
4. A hedonist.
5. A Neo-Pagan.
1. often Paradise The Garden of Eden.
a. The abode of righteous souls after death; heaven.
b. An intermediate resting place for righteous souls awaiting the Resurrection.
3. A place of ideal beauty or loveliness.
4. A state of delight.
Parliament- 1. A national representative body having supreme legislative powers within the state.
2. Parliament The national legislature of various countries, especially that of the United Kingdom, made up of the House of Lords and the House of Commons.
Patriot- One who loves, supports, and defends one's country.
Papal States-A group of territories in central Italy ruled by the popes from 754 until 1870. They were originally given to the papacy by Pepin the Short and reached their greatest extent in 1859. The last papal state the Vatican City was formally established as a separate state by the Lateran Treaty of 1929.
Ph.D.- 1. an earned academic degree conferring the rank and title of doctor of philosophy
2 : a person who has a doctor of philosophy
Physician- 1. A person licensed to practice medicine; a medical doctor.
2. A person who practices general medicine as distinct from surgery.
3. A person who heals or exerts a healing influence.