What should I find out about the company before the interview?
- What the company specialise in.
- What the company's mission statement is and what their goals are.
- Who they are.
- The company's reputation with their customers and competition.
- The qualifications of existing staff.
- How many people work for the company.
- The position salary range.
What should I do during the interview?
- Eye-contact - Good eye contact conveys confidence and enthusiasm.
- Facial expression - Smile! Have a friendly, energetic and smiling face.
- Energy level - Show enthusiasm try to be energetic.
- Posture - Maintain good posture through the entire interview.
What are the common questions asked during an interview?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What salary do you expect for this position?
- What are your goals for the next year or 2 years or 5 years?
- Why should we hire you?
- What do you consider to be your strengths?
- What do you know about our company?
- Have you contribute to the company ?
- Are you a team player or individualistic?