|Fly, but the cost is high!|
Psychoactive, it influences the cerebrospinal with chemicals consumed regularly, which is usually goes with increased ammounts after a short period of time.
The addiction must be differtiated from abuse with narcotics, because the latest is the doorway to addiction. The addiction covers various matters, such as alcohol, nicotine, amphetamine, cannabis (hash), hallucinogens (mescaline, Trip), sniffed narcotics, opiates and PCP. Taking sleeping-pills, tranquillizers and pain killers are also dangerous, because they can cause addiction, too. Sometimes those who take these medicines do not know that their addiction has developped. A lot of people turn to drugs to feel happier or to handle stressful situations easier. We can speak about addiction when both the body and the spirit claims the narcotic day by day. The biggest problem to give up these habits. The worst is when the patient tries to get rid of the addiction rapidly. The symptoms of abstraction are very unpleasant: myalgia, diarrhea, depression and sometimes suicidal attempts. The distracting treatments try to decrease the taken ammount of narcotics. The aim is to clean the body from the active substances of the drug. Then comes the most difficult part of the treatment, the psychical addiction, because there is two kinds of addiction the psychical and the physical. The patients can participate in group therapies or they can ask help from a psychologist. Sometimes the abstraction treatment is succesfull.
Signs of addiction
• steady signs: blood shut eyes, sore throat, coughing and tiredness
• Changes in the sleeping and eating habits
• Listnessness, hostile and rude behaviour
• Apathy, losing interest about old and favoured things and activities
• Isolation, diverging from old friend, new fellowship
• Stealing, lying, broken homes
• Disorders with the heart, the gut, the blood circulation, the liver, moreover it causes damage in the autonomic nervous system, the metabolism and decreases the resistance against diseases.
• Psychic functions (perception, memory, concentration, thinking, speaking, feelings, motivation and psychomotoric activities) also suffer damages.