Lunar Landing Module
Soft drink bottle
· Paint (whatever colour desired)
1. Cut out cardboard into shape of shuttle’s wings and tail fin.
2. Tape bottle to cardboard, tape tail fin to bottle and make sure it is stable to start gluing paper to it.
3. Cut paper strips about 3cms wide and a ruler’s height.
4. Cover strips of paper with glue but be careful not to put too much glue on and start to put strips of paper onto model.
5. Keep covering with strips of paper until model has about 4-5 layers.
6. Leave the model to dry overnight (24hours)
7. If used scrap paper you then cover with white paper.
8. Add any finer details needed.
9. Paint any colour and patterns desired.