Credits and Citations
We are thankful to the following publications:
2. Bharata's Art, Padma Subhramaniam
3. Dance Sculpture in Sarangapani Temple
4. Shruthi Magazines
5. Mudras in Symbols, Manual Produced bythe Kalakshetra Institution
6. Apoorva Raagam, Magazines [Tamil]
7. Swabodha Bharatha Navaneetham, Sri Mangudi Durairaja Iyer [Tamil]
8. Nandikeshwararin Abhinaya Darpanam, Nandikeshwarar [Tamil]
We would also like to thank the following sites and/or Organizations:
1. Darpana Academy, Japan
We would also like to thank our teachers, Mrs. Mythili Raghavan, and Mrs. Usha Vishwanathan for their constant support. Special thanks to Mrs. Gaythri Vishwanathan and Mr. Raghavan for their help and guidance. Many thanks to Kalaimamani Ranganayagi Jayaraman, Varsha's guru, and Nivedhitha Parthasarathy, Malavika's guru.
Thank you, Aishwarya [Vaidhy] and Aishwarya [Venky] for being good friends, and helping us.