How well do you know the rules and regulations of soccer???? Take this quiz and find out!!!!!!
1.When your team's players are tired, when can you substitute a different player?
a. on any throw in
b. on your teams throw in and on any teams goal kick
c. any time you want
d. on any corner kick and on any free kick
2. Your teammate throws the ball down the sideline to you , but you are behind the other teams last defender. The referee makes the offside call. Is the referee right or wrong?
a. wrong, only if you argue that the call is wrong
b. right, because if you are behind the last defender, you are always offside
c. right, because the referee is always right
d wrong, because there is no offside on a throw in
3. You accidentally kick the ball out of bounds. Does that count as out or in?
a. whatever your coach thinks
b. out, because it was an accident
c. even though it was an accident, it is still out
d. whatever the referee calls
4. You pass the ball back to your goalie, and she picks the ball up. The referee says that it is a foul against your team. Is he right or wrong?
a. right because if a player on the same team as the goalie passes the ball directly back to the goalie, she can't pick the ball up
b. it doesn't matter, you continue the game with a drop ball.
d. whatever the fans think
5. Do all of the normal rules for outdoor soccer apply for indoor soccer?
b. not usually
c. whatever the players want
d. depends on your age
6. On an indirect kick, the goalie, or any other player, does not touch the ball. The ball goes in. The referee calls it a goal. Is he right or wrong?
b. you flip a coin
d. whatever the goalie wants
7. If you score a goal five seconds after the referee calls the game, does it count as a goal?
b. it doesn't matter
c. whatever your mom thinks
Back to Quiz-a-mania