1) Begin in the ready position. Plant your feet about a foot apart.
2) Arms should be in an upside down V. Keep your front elbow down.
3) Keep the bat in a horizontal position.
4) Your elbows come forward first, then throw the head of your bat out and bring the bat all the way around till it touches your shoulder.
5) Your back foot pivots and your whole body turns. Your bellybutton is facing the pitcher.
6) Your head always stays in the same place it doesn't move. Always watch your bat hit the ball. Your front shoulder is pointed towards the pitcher then as you swing, your back shoulder rotates.
How to Play