Twelve aliens got together for their annual crop circle-placement meeting. Three aliens roasted rabbits and three roasted dogs. Two aliens had poison-ivy soufflé and two had eye-ball fondue. Only one had chicken liver and one had already eaten, so he just had a classic human S'more for dessert.
Use the facts and the diagram to help you figure out where each alien sat.
1. The dog roasters are seated next to each other.
2. The eye-ball fondue eater likes to sit in the sand.
3. The chicken liver eater is sitting on a blanket.
4. Each eye-ball fondue eater is between two rabbit roasters.
5. The s'mores eater is to the left of the chicken liver.
6. If the chicken liver looks straight ahead, he is facing due north.
7. There is a roasted dog eater to the left of the s'mores eater.
Click Here to See the Answers
Click Here to Go Back to the Games Home