Great Big 'do-you-respect-people-who-are-different' TEST!
Do you respect people who are different ?
Or are all people who are different from you ‘Real Losers?’
Find out by making this test!
Write down on a piece of paper which answers you choose.
After you have finished all the questions, click to the next page.
1. When a person who is mentally disabled asks you something:
A. You do not react.
B. You answer the question and move on quickly.
C. You act like you always do: you answer the question and have a little chat.
2. Do you feel ashamed when a person who is mentally disabled greets you on the street?
A. No, why should I?
B. Yes, of course.
C. It depends on who it is, who greets me.
3. How would you feel when someone who is mentally disabled joins your sport club?
A. That's okay, although we probably will loose all the games.
B. Stupid. Let him or her join a special G team.
C. Cool !
4. What would you do when classmates are making fun of someone who is mentally disabled?
A. Join them.
B. Stand up for that person.
C. Watch and do nothing, because else it would be me who is been making fun of.
5. There is a person who is mentally disabled making music at the marketplace to earn some money.
But it doesn't sound to good. What do you do?
A. You give him a coin because he is trying anyway..
B. You don't give him anything. 'Duh, I am not going to give money to someone who sucks.’
C. You get your wallet, pretend to give a coin of 2 euro, but eventually you give only 2 cents..
6. You got free tickets for a concert of the Jostiband, a famous Dutch group of mentally disabled musicians.
You promised a friend who is mentally disabled to come. What do you do?
A. I am not going. Do you think that I am out of my mind?
B. You ask a friend to join you. Can she have fun too.
C. You are going to the concert with the mentally disabled friend. A promise is a promise.
Look at this page what your score is.