Writing letters is pretty simple! All you need is the greeting, the body, the closing, and the signature. It's that simple! Just look at the sample below:
How have you been lately? I've been having lots of fun here in Kentucky! The only down side is not being with you and the family. We have done many things to help Aunt Betty on the farm. She says we've helped her a lot! I wish you could be here. I know you would help a lot to. Some ways we've helped Aunt Betty is by feeding the animals, bathing the animals, and milking the cows. It has been lots of fun Aunt Betty said that she'll pick you to come next year! Isn't that exiting! I can't wait to see you again! Write back soon!
Orange: Greeting Blue: Body Green: Closing Red: Signature
See, writing a letter isn't that hard. Here are some tips below:
1) You need to indent before you begin your letters body
2) Be sure to say the name of the person you're writing to.
3) Always skip a line after writing Dear
4) Don't indent the Dear _______
5) Check over your work
6) Write somewhere quiet
7) Concentrate on the letter only
8) If you don't know how to spell a word look it up
9) Don't use the same words over and over.
10) Include all the information you need.