Let's Play Krazzy Wakers
Fred Smith, Bob Bobhason, Tom Jones, Caluzinth, and George Fred all got B+ or higher on their evil history reports. A tournament of Krazzy Wakers is called for. Each gamepiece is a different color (Fuchsia, Blue, Tan, Chartreuse, and Green) and shape (suitcase, hand, donkey, question mark, and typewriter).
Find out what place each person made in the tournament, as well as color and shape of their piece.
1. The color of a person's game piece does not begin with the same letter as a person's name does.
2. The hand player placed better than Tom Jones, but greater than Bob.
3. Tom is not a suitcase.
4. Green player did better than the Chartreuse player, but worse than the Fuchsia, which was not a donkey.
5. Chartreuse player did better than the typewriter, but worse than the Blue player.
6. Caluzinth was not the blue player or the green player.
7. Fred Smith does not like cheese balls (this is irrelevant to this puzzle).
an online grid to solve this puzzle, click here!
For a printable logic grid to solve this puzzle, click here!
Click for the answer!
Go back to the index
Go back to the puzzle index