Fred Smith Campaign (Puzzle 01)
Fred Smith, Freddy Joe, Tom Jones, John Doe, and Bob Bobhason each ran for a different public office, meaning each one ran a different ad. These candidates were so dumb that they thought they were running against each other. Each one ran a different ad. Which person ran for which public office and who ran what advertisement.
The Public Offices: Commissioner of Truth and Justice, Evil Dictator of the
Universe, Person That Exists, Lowly Bug, and President of Anyone Who Is A Lowly
The ads were: "John Doe Stinks!" "Don't Vote Bob!" "Freddy J is Evil!" "Tom is Cool!" and "Why Vote Smith: The Evil Monster of Fred?" You know these facts.
1. Any self-promoting ad was made by the person it describes, also, any non self-promoting ad was made not by the person it describes.
2. Fred Smith ran for an office that contains the words "Lowly Bug"
3. The person who ran the ad "John Doe Stinks" ran for Commissioner of Truth and Justice.
4. John Doe and the person who ran for Evil Dictator of the Universe met up with Tom Jones to argue about senseless stuff.
5. The person who ran for "Person that Exists" has fewer letters in their last name than 7.
6. Anybody whose first or last name contains a "J" did not run for Commissioner of Truth and Justice.
7. The person who ran the ad, "Why Vote Smith, The Evil Monster of Fred" ran for "President of Anyone who is a Lowly Bug.
For an online grid to solve this puzzle, click here!
For a printable grid to solve this puzzle, click here!
Answer: Don't Press!
Go back to the index
Go back to the puzzle index