2. How many years can an Albatross live up to?
3. The Emu is the world’s furthest walking bird. How far does it walk?
4.How many months does the Volegkopf Bowerbird of New Guinea spend building his nest?
5. The call of the New Zealand male Kakapo can be heard for how many miles?
1. What was an interesting feature about Acrocanthosaurus?
2. Einiosaurus had an unusual horn that looked like...
3. Fukuiraptor, Fukuisaurus, and Futabasaurus all have something in common. What is it?
4. Nanotyrannus was the first dinosaur to be...
5. Aegyptosaurus, Bahariasaurus, Kentrosaurus, Massospondylus, and Paralititan all have something in common. What is it?