The information on this site is for educational purposes and can be used freely with the exception of commercial use. However, please be aware of the following guidelines for use:
Neither ThinkQuest nor our team is responsible for the data collection practices of any sites linked by this website, nor does linking constitute sponsorship or endorsement of the content or practices on these sites.
- All stories and feedback are copyright to the respective authors and cannot be used without their consent.
- The design, concept, and layout of the site are copyrighted and cannot be used without appropriate consent.
- The images are copyright to the artist and cannot be used without the respective artist's consent.
- If any part of text is used from this site it must be credited to the respective author and a link to its position in the site must be provided.
- In several instances, information from other websites has been included and reprinted with appropriate permission. Further reproduction of such material is prohibited.
- No material from this site can be used for commercial purposes.