Citations and References
Text or Multimedia from Web Pages
- "CHADD: Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder." <http://www.chadd.org> (2/16/04)
- Barkley, Russell A. "A New Look at ADHD." New York, New York: Guilford Publications, Inc, 2000.
- chadd.org. "Attention!: For Families & Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder."
Part of a book
- Attention For Families and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Ed. Landover, Maryland chadd.org August 2002.
- American Academy of Pediatrics. Understanding the Child Wirh ADHD Information for Parents about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Ed. Elk Grove Villiage, IL American Academy of Pediatrics 1994.
- American Academy of Pediatrics. Understanding ADHD: Information for Parents About Attention-Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder (pamphlet) Chicago, IL: American Academy of Pediatrics, 2001.
- Barkley, Russell A. A New Look at ADHD: Inhibition, Time, and Self-Control. New York: Guilford Press, 1997.
- Flick, Grad L. Ph.D. ADD/ADHD Behavior-Change Resource Kit. West Nyack, New York: The Center for Applied Research in Education, 1998.
- McConnell, Kathleen, Ryser, Gail, and Higgins, Judith. Practical Ideas That Really Work for Students with ADHD. Austin, Texas: PRO-ED, Inc., 2000.
- Nadeau, Kathleen G., Ph.D. and Dixon, Ellen B., Ph.D. Learning to Slow Down and Pay Attention: A Book for Kids About ADD, Second Edition. Washington, DC: Magination Press, 1997.
- The Differnet Faces of ADHD (pamphlet). Florence, Kentucky: Shire US Inc., July 2002.
- MacKenzie, Susan, P.A.11/20/03, all team members, topic: ADHD.
Home | How to Help | Facts | More Info | Games | Meet the Team