Az űrkutatást befolyásoló szervezetek
Such as great and multilateralactivities as space research even the largest states are not able to perform it along so they need an international wider cooperation.
Thea are the following activities:
- Basic research (e.g. Planet research)
- Applied research (e.g. Producing new materials, alloys)
- Development (Working out of the deck-system)
- Special producing (Artificial satellite)
- Biological and Medical (research of the living organism during the state of weightlessness)
- Operation of the world net (Space meteorological world net)
Other international associations tend to the space research and making of artificial satellites together. These organisations ensured the cooperation of the countries in the space research so the smaller nations could take part in this great enterprise of the human being as well.
In the spirit of the above mentioned they established the various international space organisations.