- The CSIRO is calculating the impact of sterility on the
territorial behaviour and survival rates of foxes.
- The CSIRO is predicting the effect or outcome of an
immunocontraceptive agent delivered in bait on foxes.
- The CSIRO is measuring the competitive interactions of
foxes and fertility and assesses the potential changes in cat
preditation on rabbits and native fauna when foxes are
- Foxes have recently invaded Tasmania, the island state.
Until recently the state was fox-free.
- A single fox can kill an animal up to 5 kilograms in
weight. Such an animal could quite easily be a small wallaby